Do you want learn more about english?

English Always

Selasa, 11 Januari 2011

english teachng

Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

 
Rules and instructions     Register     Send a printable     Send a PowerPoint     Make an Online Exercise     Tutorials    Templates    F.A.Q.    Links

Sites for Teachers  -  Sites for parents
Today,11-1-2011, we are 472727 registered users and we have 360642 printables, 33210 powerpoints and 4695 online exercises.  

Vocabulary
Visit also:
Magic Vocabulary
English vocabulary games and worksheets generator.
 



















Privacy Policy   
   Contact:

Log in

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Search worksheets, lesson-plans, flashcards...

Level: Age: Type:
Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)
by the user:
Search only recent contributions
 
Search contributions by date

Day:
Month: Year:          
Search users

Username:
Country:
 
 


NEW!! Make an online
 notebook for your students!
Search our favourite bookmarks!

Search for:
Category: Level:


New worksheets
Example of An Informal Letter (for primary schools) & The Rules of Informal Letter
This is a great paper which every teacher may need. It consists of two pages. 1st page is the Example for an Informal Letter (Pen-Friend) and the 2nd page is explaining how students must write an letter. 2nd Page is for the Teachers. Do not miss that source it is GREAT :) I got the template fro...
Level: elementary
Age: 8-14
Downloads: 5




 
Self-correction. Team A (1/2)
Worksheet A with six different exercises.Key included.Students are divided into two teams. Each student is given a worksheet "A" or "B"(uploaded in another package) . When they finish their execises, they swap their worksheets ,and correct their classmates´ones.
Level: elementary
Age: 10-14
Downloads: 17




 
Complex compound simple sentences
Complex compound simple sentences
Level: elementary
Age: 9-12
Downloads: 0




 
8th grade exam
ýt is for 8th grade students
Level: elementary
Age: 12-100
Downloads: 2




 
weather
basic
Level: elementary
Age: 7-11
Downloads: 2




 
Numbers, colours, body, classroom and pets
revisions
Level: elementary
Age: 6-10
Downloads: 1




 
debate 21st century icons
This is sure to set your students talking : after looking at 20th century icons as presented through paintings of famous Pop Art painters, you will have your students debate in order to decide on 5 items which could represent the 21st century to other generations. The sheet provides some exercises t...
Level: intermediate
Age: 14-100
Downloads: 1




 
 
Today's birthdays (11-1-2011):
agnpedropottersinfrancebanuiskurclaire8formosaamdelouLittle MermaidmalugegiofoworlddebilandBella26Amna 107monikakwasniewskaximenitusmagdalausmjen4uchuli56ksalomaoPablo0oRM1981Gabby 320thewallile@nagielevengeoangellomuasuoiamFaruk YILMAZcatiuscia@ig.com.brklanejustabraveNatyta 0355firstmoondenjotiAnnieleeelyssamarinhokarenkowalikxehraclamail51tanamdersara89sjdiosoandreabbBjaern

Yesterday birthdays:
pauli1510, volkanerozel, guia, Liloka, JimGary, milasca, Tisumir, arslan_a, mario89, erozelvolkan, gabihuerga@hotmail.com, myriamp1972, teacher liliana, fibonacci, marioneta, magdam2008, laurarosano, seyhun, resha_ky, Silvia33, ANMOAR, mini-wini, falafel, ituska, ligia de assis, nella86, lapasa, DaFlesha, hossein mehdaoui, ireneflyzzza, Vilandra20, kiaras, marianadig, janapres, giadri, Miss Morgendorffer, bery, celnicoana, liita, varinsara, bambiebambam, Ada Hsu, hetalrathod, Givanne, longriver, foqui, tahaamrane, Katjesjes35, zakwan, Kennisyeung, epulkoi, smatina, Teyssir, mohammed2010, redapublic, pilux, beachvolley, dolllce,

Click on the names to send a message
(This list does not show users with 0 points)
Forum recent posts:
WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT
 
Hi everyone,
I hope that you are feeling rested and relaxed after the holiday and that your first few days back to work have been fruitful.
Frank has given me the OK to share with all of you about the wonderful project called "Teachers Without Borders" that he initiated and put together with the support and help of some of the regular and, like me, less regular visitors to the Teacher ´s Cafe here at ESLP.
The idea was that we would each write a poem, a short story or an essay, and they would be combined into a book that would be sold over the Internet, with 30% of the royalties for each book sold (and 50% of the royalties of the downloadable version) going to a children ´s charity that was elected by the members of the group.
The teachers involved will all be familiar names to you I think:
Anaisabel, Anitarobi (Anita), Ants (Fiona), Denisa, Franknbea (Frank), Isabelucha, Jayho, Julia G, Lucia, Mariannina, Mariethé House, Pooh Bear (Petra), RainyP, Sara, Stéphanie and The Greek Professor (Effie). The collective name for the group is: TEACHERS WITHOUT BORDERS.
The chosen charity was: UNICEF.
Frank has also made a wonderful website which can be found here:
Here you can leave a message, read excerpts from the book, enjoy a photo slideshow and more.
I hope that many of you will visit the website and enjoy browsing it and leave a message to support this wonderful and giving project.
The book itself, Teaching Children fom the Heart, can be bought here:
It is not expensive, only 15 dollars for the paperback version and 10 for the downloadable version. It is worth mentionning that if you buy the paperback version then the cheapest chipping option is the First Class Shipping option. Only 10 dollars to Japan, which I didn ´t think was bad. And if for some reason you want to buy several copies, the shipping works out much cheaper per book.
I have already ordered my copy and can ´t wait to read the poems, short stories and essays of my dear colleagues around the world. Those of you who are interested, please do check it out and buy a copy if you feel so inclined.
I know I ´ve already said it, but I just think it is so great that teachers from around the world can put their hearts and minds together and collaborate to produce a book full of original work from which some of the profits go to a children ´s charity. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Frank and the other members of the group for being the special people they are. Also to thank Victor, as if it wasn´t for ESLp these people wouldn´t have been brought together in the first place.
Sorry for taking up so much space in the forum, but I really felt this is something that lots of you would be interested in reading about.
Hugs from Japan to all.
Julia
7 Jan 2011
...There are 38 previous answers...
Dedication is an important thing in live....
Clap
11 Jan 2011
Post an answer
Is there a glitch in the system?
 
Good morning, everyone!

I was wondering if there ´s a glitch in the system. I ´ve been checking the recent contributions and some wss are repeated... And I don ´t believe their authors have done it on purpose, as the repetition is way too obvious.

Check them out:

ws nr. 1: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=495042#thetop
and http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=495043#thetop

ws nr. 2: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=495086#thetop, http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=495085#thetop, http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=495083#thetop
and http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=495082#thetop

Is there something that can be done about it?

11 Jan 2011
Post an answer
some questions
 
when we use the word : bad tempered we use it with the verb to be o have got???

we can say : I´ve got a smiling face or smily face.

                      I´ve got s silvery ring or a silver ring. (because silvery is also an adjective)


     than for your help in advance.
10 Jan 2011
...There are 3 previous answers...
We can Say:
He ´s a happy smiley person. (a cheerful person)
She ´s a smiley person. (a cheerful person)
What a happy smiley face. (happy looking)
She ´s full of smiles. (a cheerful/ happy person)
She ´s all smiles because she passed her exam. (She ´s happy/ pleased)
Silvery is rather poetic. .....By the light of the silvery moon. I wouldn ´t normally use it with watch on it ´s own. (silvery watch)
...for a watch not made of silver, but metal etc.  that looks like silver:
silver-looking watch or silvery-looking watch.
Pollution put a silvery sheen on the surface of the water.
Other native speakers may use these words differently. 8-)
11 Jan 2011
Post an answer
penfriend for a prep student
 
Hi dear colleagues!
I have a student who is 18 years old and she studies electric-electronic engineering at the university. But this year she is a prep student. She wants to develop her English and I ´m looking for a penfriend for her. I ´ll be really happy if you are interested and let me know...
10 Jan 2011
hi
ok. i am ready , but how?
11 Jan 2011
Post an answer
What happened to WOD????
 
I ´ve been ill for the past few days and I come back and can ´t seem to find the WOD... Que pasa?
10 Jan 2011
...There are 8 previous answers...
A little bit funnier English version of your definition:
cigarette:  a roll of tobacco with an ash on one end and an ass on the other.
I also love The Devil ´s Dictionary and have it on my Kindle.
11 Jan 2011
Post an answer
English syllabus in Italy
 
Hi everyone, 


I ´d like to ask for the kind help of colleagues from Italy

Do you know any sites from where I can find out about the 3rd grade syllabus of Italian scientific secondary schools? 

Thanks a lot! Wink


macka
10 Jan 2011
...There are 2 previous answers...
Great! Thank you! Hug
11 Jan 2011
Post an answer
help help please help me
 
hello

help me
i want a nice statement that i can put it on my students desk to encourge them to learn and study
10 Jan 2011
...There are 8 previous answers...
Love every single second we spend together because you are going to discover the whole world yourself.
11 Jan 2011
Post an answer
Sites for very young children
 
I´m looking for some web sites for very young children ( they can´t read and write) for practising English at home (their parents can´t English).
The children learned about family, toys, animals, weather, food, colours, numbers. And present perfekt.
Do you know any sites? Thank you. R.
10 Jan 2011
...There are 7 previous answers...
Maybe these are also useful
errie
11 Jan 2011
Post an answer
BUGS6
 
Hello everybody!!
Some time ago I asked for help related to the teaching material of Macmillan ´s Bugs4, 5 and 6. Some of you helped me a lot and gave me indications to where to find them.
I ´m still again humbly asking for help, since I ´ve compiled all the material for Bugs6 except for Unit 1 grammar photocopiable worksheets.
Does anybody have them? Could you please send them to me?
Thanks in advance to those wonderful teachers that help a lot!!
Caracola90Hug
10 Jan 2011
...There is 1 previous answer...
pliz could you send me too, pliz, coz I teach kids and the principal asked me to make a module.
10 Jan 2011
Post an answer
Free antivirus programs
 
Hi Everyone, Happy New Year!

Can anyone recommend me a good free antivirus program other than Avast?

Thanks!

Colibrita
10 Jan 2011
...There are 11 previous answers...
I have been using Avira (free download) for the past year and it works great for me...
11 Jan 2011
Post an answer
Search forum posts

Contents:
By the user:
Date: from     to     
 
Hot topics
Recent topics
Start new topic
Forum categories
  Techniques and methods in Language Teaching
Games, activities and teaching ideas
Grammar and Linguistics
Teaching material
Concerning worksheets
Concerning powerpoints
Concerning online exercises
Make suggestions, report errors
Stolen contributions
Ask for help
Message board
 
 


Grammar
Others





 
 
Friend sites:    English Exercises     Magic Vocabulary

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar